Download and install one of the following android emulators :
Important : All android versions should work, however android 5 appears to be more stable. The emulator instances must be in english.
• Nox Player ➔ https://www.bignox.com ( best performance but does not allow for Mac Address customization )
• MEmu Play ➔ https://www.memuplay.com ( allows for Mac Address customization )
Important : MEmu Play users need to read the seccion to be aware of possible bugs/problems with this emulator.
• LDPlayer ➔ https://ldplayer.net ( does not allow for Mac Address customization )
Important : LDPlayer users need to set "ADB Debugging" to Open remote connection in the settings of all instances.
Tip : You don't know which one to choose? Nox vs MEmu vs BlueStacks - Performance comparison.
Open the emulator and disable auto-update apps in Google Play :
1. Open the Google Play Store app and tap on the 3-bar menu icon on the top left, then scroll down and choose Settings
2. In the Play Store settings, tap Auto-update apps
3. Select the option "Do not auto-update apps"
Why? : New versions of the game can cause the bot to malfunction in the execution of the actions and therefore must be updated manually. When a new version of the game is released it takes some time to test the bot and confirm if any changes are needed. It is therefore important to disable automatic updates to ensure maximum compatibility until a new bot update for the latest version of the game is released. As soon as it is safe to update the game you will receive a notification from the bot to proceed with the manual update of the game.
Install King of Avalon from Google Play and complete all the initial story chapters until you can switch to your account.
Tip : This is optional but if you prefer to avoid the game initial story you can use this instances backup with the game already installed and ready to switch account and all the optimizations already done on the emulator settings :
• Nox Player ➔ NoxKoA.npbk ( Android 5.1 - 853.71 MB - 2021-11-01 )
• MEmu Play ➔ MEmuKoA.ova ( Android 5.1 - 879.96 MB - 2021-11-01 )
• LDPlayer 3 ➔ LDPlayer3KoA.ldbk ( Android 5.1 - 560.31 MB - 2021-11-02 )
Add all your King of Avalon accounts in the game.
Important : You must set this settings in the game for all accounts :
• "Language" must be English
• "Game Settings > Map Tap" must be OFF
• "Game Settings > Game quality settings" must be Low ( if available )
Note 1 : "" mode only works with google accounts.
Note 2 : To run the bot on new accounts you need to complete chapter 6 ( VI ) of the initial story and upgrade Stronghold to level 5.
Download and install KoAbot! setup :
Windows warning? : Read more at
Note : You will be prompt on startup to Register/Login your KoAbot! user account, new accounts will start the 3 days free trial period automatically.
|File name:||KoAbotSetup.exe DOWNLOAD Download zip version|
|File date:||2021-11-20 22:17 UTC|
|File version:||18.104.22.168 - Change Log|
|Release note:|| What’s new :
- New action : Labyrinth Shop
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
|File size (MB):||64.77 MB|
|Scan with VirusTotal:||https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/<url's SHA256>/detection|
Add your King of Avalon accounts to KoAbot! in the menu "Accounts Quick Menu" or "Accounts".
Important : The account name in KoAbot! must be equal to the in game Nickname
Why? : Read more at and
Make sure the default settings for each account are as you desire and Press Start!
Tip : Read more about all actions at
Note : KoAbot! will automatically start the emulator if closed and set the correct resolution if needed.
Chose the best rotation mode for you and update your preference in "Options > Account rotation mode".
Note : If you're not sure about what method to chose read this comparison :
Open the emulator multi-instance manager to create and setup the desired emulator instances :
• Nox Player ➔ Multi-Drive
• MEmu Play ➔ Multi-MEmu
• LDPlayer ➔ LDMultiPlayer
Tip 1 : You can open the instance manager from KoAbot! in the menu "Settings > Open emulator instance manager"
Tip 2 : You can simplify the setup process by duplicating the default instance after installing KoA or import the instances backup ready to go available in the seccion step 3. If you're using MEmu you may want to randomize the Mac Address after duplication.
Open KoAbot! "Accounts" menu and for each account in the "Settings" tab you can select the desired emulator instance.
Now you have two options :
• Press Start and KoAbot! single instance will work with all the emulator instances configured at the same time
• Open KoAbot! multiple times, one for each emulator instance. In each KoAbot! opened manually active only the corresponding accounts or use the option "Active only the accounts for emulator instance < name >" in the menu "Accounts Quick Menu" and Press Start. Now each KoAbot! instance will only run his active accounts in the corresponding emulator instance
Note : KoAbot! will automatically start the corresponding emulator instance for the active accounts if closed.
Sometimes when changing the resolution in MEmu there is a bug that prevents the emulator from correctly adjusting the resolution of the instance. At this point, no solution was found to fix this situation.
If you want to collaborate in the attempt to solve this problem send us a backup of your instance.
Thus, in these cases you will be required to create a new instance. Using the Multi-MEmu instance manager you can create a new instance or import an instance that you have previously backed up. If you prefer, an instance for MEmu is available to download in the section step 3, this instance is ready to go with the game already installed and ready to switch account ( avoiding the initial story just to switch account ).
If you were redirected to this page by the bot even though this resolution error is not happening in your emulator, it is possible that it is a false positive caused by a bad image recognition, please confirm that your emulator instances ( Android ) are all in English.
The virtual keyboard installed by default in the MEmu emulator has some behavior problem when sending text inputs to the emulator, this situation will cause problem in actions like "Gift codes" because it will prevent the insertion of the code correctly.
To solve this problem you must install another keyboard, such as No Keyboard ( from Vishnu N K ).
1 - Install "No Keyboard" in the emulator directly from Google Play Store
2 - Open it
3 - Activate it following the first 2 steps
4 - Scroll down and press the HIDE KEYBOARD button at the bottom.
If your problem is not listed here or you need help contact the support.
The bot is an automated software that runs on Windows only. The bot does not control the game directly, it interacts with an android emulators (Nox, MEmu or LDPlayer), where the game is installed, to get game prinstscreens so it can decide what to do next and then send requests to the emulator to simulate clicks on the desired coordinates. This way it is impossible to know if the clicks are being generated by a human or by the bot.
There is no limit in the number of accounts you can add on the bot, you can add how many accounts you want from all the kingdoms you want. In fact, there is not limits on the bot, all the features are available without limitations.
The game login credentials are private and personal, that's why the bot requires the emulator to be ready with all the accounts already available.
The only information the bot uses to work at full is the game nickname and e-mail, you can read more about why this is important in the questions below.
The game account nickname is used only for automatic account recognition using OCR ( Optical Character Recognition ) at the beginning of each cycle.
This information is required because some times emulators crash or the game fails to switch account, the need to make sure the bot is working on the correct account is essential to maintain the bot accuracy and performance.
The game account e-mail is used only for automatic account recognition using OCR ( Optical Character Recognition ) when multiple accounts rotation in same emulator instance is used.
If you don't feel safe to enter your e-mail and just want to try the bot or you don't want to use this feature you can fill the input with a fake gmail like "email@example.com".
By default Windows Defender SmartScreen will probably show a warning when installing or running unsigned executables. The only way to definitely avoid this warning from Windows is to purchase a certificate and sign the software. For that reason this specific warning only serves to inform you that the application has no Code Signing Certificate thus the publisher can't be verified, that's why as long you only download this tool from botsplanet.com there will be no risk of downloading a non official or potentially dangerous modified version.
Fell free to scan the setup or zip version with VirusTotal (Online free virus scan) or your own anti-virus or even run it on a sandbox, the only requirement to work is internet for license verification.
To ignore this warning and continue installation/execution you can click on "More info > Run anyway".
To read more about this:
The bot can handle 2 accounts rotation modes : "Rotate instances" or "Rotate accounts using SWITCH option in the game".
This option can be found at "Options > Account rotation mode".
- With "Rotate accounts using SWITCH option in the game" mode multiple game accounts can be grouped in the same emulator instance. In this mode the bot can still have multiple instances but they all start at the same time and the bot will switch to the account it needs to work on. Since in this mode it is not required to have one emulator instance for each account it results in much less disk space required.
- With "Rotate instances" mode it is required to have one emulator instance dedicated to each game account because the bot will just start the instance of the account it needs to work on.
The bot will record the count of completed objectives in each action, the execution time and much more thus allowing an analysis of the bot's performance.
The statistics overview will also show :
- The total and average execution time of each instance cycle ( cycle throw all accounts ) in "Instances statistics"
- The total and average execution time of each action in "Accounts statistics"
- The resources per account and per kingdom in "Accounts Resources" and "kingdom Resources", including increase percentage from previous counts.The statistics of the run ( timers and resources count ) are always saved and will be reloaded if the bot is closed, this is useful because it allows to close the bot without losing the "Wait until" timers thus the bot will not need to run again all actions if they are not available yet.
The minimum requirements of your computer are always related to the chosen emulator. If your computer can run the emulator it will be able to run the bot without any problems.
In our test cases the bot perform with a CPU usage lower than 5% and average RAM usage of 150 MB - High performance with low resources usage!
*Memory usage will increase depending on the amount of instances running.
The bot does not collect any account information or usage information and the logs (visible in the Logs tab) are only saved locally on your machine.
There are only two exceptions, the first is when you use one of the support options available in the Help menu, in which case the current log and/or the emulators printscreens will be sent depending on the option selected. The second exception is in case of new beta actions that may contain alerts that are triggered in case of an error during its execution, these alerts are temporary.
In both situations, this communication of information never contains passwords nor is it shared with third parties, the sole purpose of which is to debug and/or improve the bot's performance, being immediately deleted after its analysis.